3-26-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

He was a funny,loyal,old fashioned boyfriend but that was in 82'
He WAS BARETTA. 100%
How did the old Blake that you knew, compare to the one who was charged with murder and showed up on TV; almost wild-like?
I guess I'm asking if you saw any drastic differences between the person you knew and loved and the one he later became.

How did the old Blake that you knew, compare to the one who was charged with murder and showed up on TV; almost wild-like?
I guess I'm asking if you saw any drastic differences between the person you knew and loved and the one he later became.

He was more subdued in the 80's..LOL Charming guy though....would call me and recite poetry..I'd ask him who he was quoting....he said Tennyson...nope..it was Robert

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Needless to say...I was rather overwhelmed by the whole thing... first and last actor I dated... I had offers but never dated my clients

Reactions: Debi
Oh Fred was the bird from the show !! Ok
upload_2020-3-26_22-28-40.jpeg

Needless to say...I was rather overwhelmed by the whole thing... first and last actor I dated... I had offers but never dated my clients
What was your best date like? Did you go somewhere fancy ?

Probably a wise choice. Could have gotten a bit difficult.