3-22-2024 Friday Live Chat

Debi did you get any snow today? We got quite a bit, I would say over 4 inches maybe like 5 or 6
We just got cold mist and a bit of a light flurry. I saw you guys from Chicago up got a bit more than you'd like for March! We may get the next round and the weather is predicted to go low again.

I am heading out for now. I spend a couple hours outdoors at the stable and I am getting sleepy. I am heading to the couch with my book which I will probably read through my closed eyelids. Have a good night all in case I do not make it back on tonight.

Reactions: Debi
I am heading out for now. I spend a couple hours outdoors at the stable and I am getting sleepy. I am heading to the couch with my book which I will probably read through my closed eyelids. Have a good night all in case I do not make it back on tonight.
Nighters, hon. It will be a short night for me as well. This moving thing is wearing me out. Enjoy the book, hon.!

Peeps, I am a party pooper tonight. Really tired out and heading out. Sending everyone love and prayers tonight!

Reactions: Ragnar0711