3-21-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

That was wonderful.i'm happy. still feel terrible about my poor squirrel:(

I'm sooo sorry for your almost a pet squirrel....Hey, he didn't offer ID. How were you to know???

deb im gunna jump off and go get the pickup to put in my carport so i can jump in it if i see anyone tonite.

OK, girl. I'm gonna go clean up the site a bit, deal with a FB thing and see you tomorrow!

I'm sooo sorry for your almost a pet squirrel....Hey, he didn't offer ID. How were you to know???

i talked to him or her/even fed her on the deck...dammit.....and have to throw lots of toys away....expensive TOYS...god debi=i just really don't know what to do abput how muxh money Jewel costs daily....truly..if I knew what I was getting into....not a lot of people have these birds for a good reason, but Merlin and I needed a strong bady and we got it

Reactions: Debi
so my handyman had some good ideas-we have a small white pickup for hauling Park stuff around. I am going to buy a red revolving light for the roof of the car and put 2 magnet SECURITY signs on the pickup ,put some window darkener film so can't see in and park it at entrance to Park!! And I just bought a house s3ecurity suystem...that guy said they are gunna break in and take that bird and sell it the next day at the flea market. My stomach hit the floor. Even when we catch the car,they can bring in others