3-20-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I had a fish called Lazerus because he was he survived a devastating housefire in one corner of a tank and later floated imobile on the surface for a whole day and my girlfriend was going to flush him. I stopped her... and he started moving again. Lazerus the fish!
he was only sleeping. crazy how he made it out of a fire. stress like that would kill most fish

Reactions: Benway and Paintman
Ben, are you sure somebody didn't pull the old switcheroo, like on The Brady Bunch ?

Reactions: Benway
Not to mention the tank actually melting due to the heat! S/he should have cooked! (I never did figure out how to tell a girl fish from a boy fish....
if they're really colourful usually that means they're male. male fish and birds look fabulous as a rule of thumb :p

Reactions: Benway
Yikes. That is a miracle fish, indeed. Treat him/her well.
I did. There were no other fish left and I didn't want more so so I used to put new pictures and objects in the tank and hang out talking to him and playing different sounds to cause vibrations in the water. Conscientious fish owner here!
Ben, are you sure somebody didn't pull the old switcheroo, like on The Brady Bunch ?
THat's pretty weird of the fire brigade if they did that! And then he had that other being dead for a day thing.

Reactions: Paintman