3-15-2019 Friday ! Live Chat Thread

Oh I can explain that real easy.
It smells like a brewery and sounds like a Who concert. There are always girls hanging around and for some reason lots of broken glass. The guy next door raises ferrets. Indoor fireworks is a thing.

LOL

Why do I keep forgetting to finish my stupid avatar despite seeing it 50000 times a day.

Ok I'm going in

Reactions: Paintman
May I suggest several items from our menu? Noise cancelling headphones? An airhorn for just those moments he's sleeping and needs to hear how sound travels? Or perhaps our newest addition by Chef Debi.....a delightful punch by Glasgow....I hear it has bloody good flavor.

Reactions: Paintman and TonyM
May I suggest several items from our menu? Noise cancelling headphones? An airhorn for just those moments he's sleeping and needs to hear how sound travels? Or perhaps our newest addition by Chef Debi.....a delightful punch by Glasgow....I hear it has bloody good flavor.

He forgets he gave me a key to his apartment to feed his cat, he'll die in his sleep

Reactions: Mokey and Paintman
Not kidding. Indiana University is not exactly Oxford.
My sophomore year dorm floor was broken up by the University. I was one of the few that was not kicked off campus. However no two of us remaining could ever live in the same building again.
:p:cool:
Remember my food fight story in the cafeteria? Legendary stuff like that does not happen in a vacuum my friend.

Reactions: TonyM
Not kidding. Indiana University is not exactly Oxford.
My sophomore year dorm floor was broken up by the University. I was one of the few that was not kicked off campus. However no two of us remaining could ever live in the same building again.
:p:cool:
Remember my food fight story in the cafeteria? Legendary stuff like that does not happen in a vacuum my friend.
AHA! They let the ring leader stay? :p