3-14-2024 Thursday Live Chat

I have a happy feeling about this move. I think a big weight is going to be lifted from you.
I know that there will be help. Billy has done a great job of helping, but in our case it takes a village. Billy is also looking forward to being able to play uncle and hang with his brother. Living rurally he's been very out of any social type of activity. Not good for him.

Reactions: Paintman
Well my friends I am heading out. Time to go watch an hour of brainless tv before bed. I wish you all a safe night.
Goodnight, Lynne! See you soon!

I have thunder rumbling out there and some lightning, so I also am going to exit for the evening. I wish you all a goodnight but feel free to keep chatting!

Finishing up with laundry and about to start winding down for the night. Great c hatting with everyone tonight. It's been awhile since i got on Thursday Chat Night. Have a good night all, and hope any of that bad weather stays away from you Duke.

Finishing up with laundry and about to start winding down for the night. Great c hatting with everyone tonight. It's been awhile since i got on Thursday Chat Night. Have a good night all, and hope any of that bad weather stays away from you Duke.
Me too.

Reactions: Paintman