3-14-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

For you guys that enjoy Coast to Coast, this show at 1AM Eastern looks pretty good.

First Half: David B. Soucie has traveled the world in the interest of improving airline safety. He's worked in the cockpit, on the hangar floor, and within the aviation boardroom. He'll discuss the latest developments in the Boeing 737 MAX crashes and groundings.

Second Half: Paranormal Investigator Rosemary Ellen Guiley details time-slips and the mystery of missing time accounts, and presents her research that may explain how and why time disappears.

Soucie is very good, although maybe a bit too politically attuned in some instances. At times he has been something of an FAA apologist, but he is generally well regarded in the flight safety industry.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
We have some large branches down and had 55 mph winds but not like that!

Reactions: Paintman
Saw some film on it. You OK up there???
5 miles south really got it. I was fine but you never know what's going to happen. Usually this stuff dies out on the Illinois side of the line.

5 miles south really got it. I was fine but you never know what's going to happen. Usually this stuff dies out on the Illinois side of the line.
I know. Up there the Lake Effect kind of blunts it. Down here it's the norm. So glad you are OK. Saw some footage that looked like you got it pretty good up there on our news down here tonight.

It's died down some here, but my internet has been off and on all day. Wind is like a banshee today.

My TV antenna is a little iffy.:(
Like the little old lady says, " I want to watch my stories.":D

Things got sporty in south central Ohio as well, some gas station awnings and very large trees blown down along with driving downpours. Parts of Cincinnati reported hail in excess of an inch in diameter.
Hail. Yuk.