3-14-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

myths-legends-mirror_mirror_on_the_wall-seven_dwarves-custard_pie-custard_pies-cream_pies-aaon4_low.jpg

Last edited:
I heard on the news that scientist and mathematician and physicist Stephen Hawking has died. On Pi ;pi/ pie ;pie day, seems appropriate. He is now free of the physical constraints that binded him while on Earth.

I wonder when he left this plane that he looked around and said " Oh, so that's how it works" or " I tried telling them that."

See also PNF post ( by Scoop Smith)
STEPHEN HAWKING DIES AT 76

I heard on the news that scientist and mathematician and physicist Stephen Hawking has died. On Pi ;pi/ pie ;pie day, seems appropriate. He is now free of the physical constraints that binded him while on Earth.

I wonder when he left this plane that he looked around and said " Oh, so that's how it works" or " I tried telling them that."

See also PNF post ( by Scoop Smith)
STEPHEN HAWKING DIES AT 76

Possible last quotes 7. It also might have been, "I'd never thought of that before...now I know that all those brainiacs in the labs are getting it wrong."

I saw this on the internet just now:

GOD: It's only been a few hours and Stephen Hawking already mathematically proved, to My face, that I don't exist. :)

Those pie jokes were funny. Debi is hot today. Nice job on the theme and banner Critter.

Good morning forum. It’s a wonderful day to eat ;pie!!!

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter