3-12-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Hi Trust! Well, I'm still holding on. It's a bit of a challenge some days...lol How are you doing?

Doing pretty well! Things have been incredibly busy, then got the flu, now I’m looking at 30 days of remote working. Ups and downs, you know.

Reactions: Debi
Doing pretty well! Things have been incredibly busy, then got the flu, now I’m looking at 30 days of remote working. Ups and downs, you know.
Yup...I get it. I'm looking at a pretty nice day outside temp wise but no oomph to go out there! lol

Reactions: trustno1
Have a large roast in the crockpot. I'm cooking enough for the next 3 days. Tomorrow, I believe it shall be homemade bread day.

Yup...I get it. I'm looking at a pretty nice day outside temp wise but no oomph to go out there! lol

The last few days have been gorgeous by Boston in March standards, but I suppose it could also snow at some point.

Have a large roast in the crockpot. I'm cooking enough for the next 3 days. Tomorrow, I believe it shall be homemade bread day.

That sounds fantastic!

I enjoy making bread, and two of our foodies here convinced me to try a new butter from Ireland. I am looking at it as a treat for tomorrow. I usually have to make at least two loaves at a time around here. I have adult kids who love it as well.

I enjoy making bread, and two of our foodies here convinced me to try a new butter from Ireland. I am looking at it as a treat for tomorrow. I usually have to make at least two loaves at a time around here. I have adult kids who love it as well.

Is it Kerrygold by chance?

That's it! Had my son pick up our grocery order yesterday and I added that onto the list. Had to give it a try.

Great stuff! Makes a great bread. Very smooth.

Great stuff! Makes a great bread. Very smooth.
Looking forward to the adventure of a new taste...:D It's the little pleasures that makes one feel good right now. Trying to keep a positive mindset amidst the chaos.

Reactions: 7Critter