3-12-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

If I remember right when George signed that long-term contract - the yearly amount was not that big. We have local Chicago talk show hosts pulling a million a year and George was at.. do du.. I think I was remembering $350,000.
That's why he pushes his "stuff" so much. And his appearances. I think that is all his.

Reactions: Paintman
So in lieu of cash money Premier Radio lets him promote his side jobs on company time. ? If that's true it would explain a lot. I really don't know how corporate radio works. But I do know that Disney managed to ruin Star Wars for a lot of people.
Hank Aaron says Hi.

So in lieu of cash money Premier Radio lets him promote his side jobs on company time. ? If that's true it would explain a lot. I really don't know how corporate radio works. But I do know that Disney managed to ruin Star Wars for a lot of people.
Hank Aaron says Hi.
Hiya Hank! And yes, on those appearances, they are run by Dannhouser productions. And if he is the figurehead of something he promotes, he gets a commision. Not sure on the Doc Wallet thing. He does refer to him as a "partner" with the show.

Hank Aaron says Hi.

I think big time radio guys like that have performance bonuses built into their contract, things like so much money for audience size and radio book ratings.

Reactions: Debi
Having internet issues tonight. May go poof. Trying to hold on! lol

Oh, and I have 16 roles of TP....not a case or three. lol I always buy the 12 pack and when I get down to 4 I buy more. Did that purchase two weeks ago.
Jim tells me that lots of stores are out of TP and hand sanitizer. I don't understand why the TP, though.

It reminds me of when we used to get snowstorms here, and people would race to the store as if they were going to be cut off from the rest of the world because of a few inches of snow.

It reminds me of when we used to get snowstorms here, and people would race to the store as if they were going to be cut off from the rest of the world because of a few inches of snow.
In this case, there may be a need to isolate for a bit. Many people don't have supplies over a few days at home. Now, living where I live, I always have emergency stuff.

Reactions: garnetsilver