3-11-2024 Monday Live Chat

I am very happy with the location and purchase price. The house is solid, and recently remodeled. All new appliances. Tags still on them.
Less to break down and worry about. I just got a larger camper. The little Jayco was a little small for as much time as I spend in it. So now a fifth wheel. Lots more room. I like it. Trip back home to KY wasn't nearly long enough.

CarrIage Camper 2_LR.jpg

Less to break down and worry about. I just got a larger camper. The little Jayco was a little small for as much time as I spend in it. So now a fifth wheel. Lots more room. I like it. Trip back home to KY wasn't nearly long enough.

View attachment 56541
Very nice 5th wheel! Congrats. And man, what a long trip to KY.

Five slide outs. three on the other side. Still small, but It'll be fine until this project is over.
Five slides?!!! Holy cow! I didn't realize they came with that many now! lol
What size is that thing?

36 with 5 slides gives a good amount of room for sure. Should give you enough room to work and also relaxation space.
I've been in it a week now, and like it a lot. Room for the wife and fur babies, if they ever get free of responsibilities back home.

Reactions: Debi
I've been in it a week now, and like it a lot. Room for the wife and fur babies, if they ever get free of responsibilities back home.
Praying for that situation. I know this is a rough road.

My Peoria son is hoping we adapt well! I told him I'm all good with this move and I will be sure and handle his grumpy dad and all Coyote situations. lol

Reactions: T-Bob
Praying for that situation. I know this is a rough road.

My Peoria son is hoping we adapt well! I told him I'm all good with this move and I will be sure and handle his grumpy dad and all Coyote situations. lol
Praying for you all, too. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Moving is harder on some than others, but having family close will make things much easier for everyone, I'm sure.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I have a "crew". Both sons have old friends willing to pitch in and help on moving day. Plus my grandson is almost 19 now and he's ready to go for it. lol

Reactions: Ragnar0711