3-11-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Oh aye I'd be doing the same too :)
They will most likely get some crust from him along the way...lol They have high hopes.

However, they ate a whoooole huge bag of treats! How can they still be hungry? lol OMG....it was a full bag of Pupperoni. The 38 oz. size which is huge. My bad....left it within reach.

Reactions: TonyM
They will most likely get some crust from him along the way...lol They have high hopes.

However, they ate a whoooole huge bag of treats! How can they still be hungry? lol OMG....it was a full bag of Pupperoni. The 38 oz. size which is huge. My bad....left it within reach.

I don't know what Pupperoni is but I'd likely liberate it too :)

upload_2019-3-11_16-49-50.jpeg

Chocolate buttons? Chocolate is not good for dogs and their kdineys. But I hope the dog didn't argue over them with you...lol

Chocolate buttons? Chocolate is not good for dogs and their kdineys. But I hope the dog didn't argue over them with you...lol

Chocolate never saw those things, my lab Rupert and I would sit in front of the coal fire and share a few

Reactions: Debi
Your word association thread is going extremely well! lol I do believe it's now the longest thread in owls nest history!