• Worse

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A little bit of both

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
as civilization has its technological and medical advances, and there are a few good people out there restoring faith in humanity, 2019 will come with many more concerns like superbugs, increase in public surveillance, and the increased use of autonomous weapons in wars. What do you think the future holds?

I think it will continue to be a mixed bag. My concern, however, is that the darkness is getting stronger. That does have me a bit concerned.

Personally 2019 will be an improvement for me and my family, societally we will continue to slip into dystopia while everyone takes their pills and booze and ignored the starving children next door to watch some FOOTBALL WOOT

"You and me will all go down in history,
With a sad Statue of Liberty,
And a Generation that didn't agree."

Reactions: Paintman
I always hope for things to get better, but they never do seem to, at least not much.
"it's getting harder and harder and harder each and every yeah" - sublime
Want to know why our society is just a game of musical chairs? Please watch!

Last edited:
Call me a negative nelly, but my concern is that the darkness is getting MUCH stronger, therefore, will be much worse.
I'm always a hopeful optimist. But I also pick up on that energy. Chicago has a lot of darkness over it. The body count looks like a low intensity war. And it's been going on for quite a while. But what I find interesting is it stops at the state line.
Cue the spooky music.