2-9-2024 Friday Live Chat

I love that for you. Having that kind of work environment is worth its weight in gold. And a boss you can talk with? Can't beat that, hon.
I am the oldest guy in the company lol. Trust me. I am reminded of that each and every day rofl. It's cool my boss is younger than me. The previous company was the same way.

Reactions: Debi
I am the oldest guy in the company lol. Trust me. I am reminded of that each and every day rofl. It's cool my boss is younger than me. The previous company was the same way.
Oh, and he and his son LOVE fishing. Perfect!

• Big Grin
OMG...I think you were divinely led to this job! Maybe this year you'll get out there more fishing!
I hope so. I was flat out denied this past season lol. No fishing makes Steve a bad person lol.

• Haha
Steve, I'm heading out tonight. Gotta do a breathing treatment and then I think I'll just veg for a bit. Talk to you soon, hon. Have a great night!

Reactions: Selectric
Steve, I'm heading out tonight. Gotta do a breathing treatment and then I think I'll just veg for a bit. Talk to you soon, hon. Have a great night!
Yep, i'm gonna head out shorty too. Have a good night Debi. Veg out nicely and relax. Pleasant dreams tonight!

• Love it
424721358_804635771689764_1806594615820723962_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric