2-8-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

70 degrees today so playing in the shop on a simple incense burner carving and a couple other things while a stain coat dries between carvings and sanding and then more of the same until it looks halfway decent.....lol
Today was pretty nice with tomorrow being way nicer. Gonna be great. Got an outdoor job doing a full service change so perfect weather.

Hi waving at everyone. I haven't done anything of merit today, I must confess. I played with my aquariums and went to buy some new plants and a couple fish.
Nothing wrong with taking a nice day to yourself :)

Reactions: Lynne
Hi waving at everyone. I haven't done anything of merit today, I must confess. I played with my aquariums and went to buy some new plants and a couple fish.
That sounds like a winner, to me!

I got through the dentist alright, just a small filling was needed. Changed into my jammies and glad to get that visit out of the way.

I lost all my guppies in this tank. I have a few babies in there and I picked up a new male to keep the one female company. There hasn’t been very good fish stock around in a while. I have three other tanks too. I like the plants in this one though. It’s a fun hobby.

Attachments

• 425490C5-1E31-4230-88A7-83C8107BE19B.jpeg
    425490C5-1E31-4230-88A7-83C8107BE19B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
That sounds like a winner, to me!

I got through the dentist alright, just a small filling was needed. Changed into my jammies and glad to get that visit out of the way.
That’s how I feel everytime I have a dr appointment. It’s such a chore I feel like I need a reward afterward

Reactions: garnetsilver