2-6-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I wanna ask something but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to start a thread and if so then where or if I should just ask it here?
I'll just ask it yeah?
I heard of people speaking to spirits when they out into the woods. I was thinking about going into the forest to try and find one, or anything really. Do you think I'll find anything?
Wood spirits. Now that's a Mokey territory. I shall let her answer that one.

As for starting a thread, you sure can anytime. Questions and experiences usually land over in the Your Paranormal Experience Forum area.
Your Paranormal Experiences

Now, questions for you Eun. Why do you want to find them, and do you know anything about what you're going out to find? Because there are some consequences that go with this kind of thing. Especially if you don't even know what you are looking for.

I'm here but not. I have to save my car just a minute

Reactions: Debi
Heh yeah, two of my friends who have experience with demons and the like warned me about it and are treating me like a child. I guess I am though.
I just feel really uhh, how do I say this. Is there a word for this? I feel flat. Dull. Unreal. I guess I just want to talk to something above me, that knows more. I just want to know if there truly are things beyond my known reality

Heh yeah, two of my friends who have experience with demons and the like warned me about it and are treating me like a child. I guess I am though.
I just feel really uhh, how do I say this. Is there a word for this? I feel flat. Dull. Unreal. I guess I just want to talk to something above me, that knows more. I just want to know if there truly are things beyond my known reality
OK, I see that you are young. Now, I'm hoping you'll take some wisdom from an old bird here. If you have friends who have experience with demons, then stay the hell away from them. Seriously. That is NOT something you want to play with. I have more people your age come here for help after dabbling than I can even count. Demons is NOT the way to go to connect to the other side. And yes, there are things beyond your known reality out there, but better ways to establish that connection instead of going for the dark side.

Do you have any spiritual or religious belief systems in your life, Eun? We can help advise you on some things, but it helps to know where you are at ont this.

OK, I see that you are young. Now, I'm hoping you'll take some wisdom from an old bird here. If you have friends who have experience with demons, then stay the hell away from them. Seriously. That is NOT something you want to play with. I have more people your age come here for help after dabbling than I can even count. Demons is NOT the way to go to connect to the other side. And yes, there are things beyond your known reality out there, but better ways to establish that connection instead of going for the dark side.

Do you have any spiritual or religious belief systems in your life, Eun? We can help advise you on some things, but it helps to know where you are at ont this.
OH gosh wait nonono I'm not trying to speak to demons, I stay away from those I always have. I'm more interested in spirit spirits. Like the ones the Anishinaabe spoke of

Yes, what the bird said is true. I will add one thing. I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

OH gosh wait nonono I'm not trying to speak to demons, I stay away from those I always have. I'm more interested in spirit spirits. Like the ones the Anishinaabe spoke of
Native American spiritual. OK, then we are talking about elementals, wood spirits, and the spirits of the people? I am also part Native but not familiar of that tribe.

Some knowledge is better left alone. if you must read old books like the book of Enoch.