2-3-2024 Saturday Live Chat

Hi y’all. Not real happy right now. It’s rainy and drizzly, and I sort of slid into a tree, but it can be replaced…. I’m doing my best not to let this ruin my trip.
Sorry to hear that Lon. Ironically, there was a paranormal investigator guest on C2C last night who claimed he was almost killed in some highway hijinks (on his way to an investigation) caused by evil entities trying to keep him away.

Good Afternoon everyone :)
424634036_391639210070192_1805061757452903411_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: garnetsilver
Good morning gang. What's everyone doing for the weekend? I am babysitting Fiona tonight (daughter's dog). I need to run around the house and pick up all the cat toys. Fiona likes to chew them.

Sending good vibes to Lon this morning on his investigation this weekend.
I hope to visit the local zoo and commune with all the animals. Planned to go today but felt too unwell; maybe tomorrow! Have fun with Fiona!

Reactions: Ragnar0711 and Debi
Sorry to hear that Lon. Ironically, there was a paranormal investigator guest on C2C last night who claimed he was almost killed in some highway hijinks (on his way to an investigation) caused by evil entities trying to keep him away.
I heard that. Good interview with a good guest.

It’s ok. Yeah, I was just a little accident. Got a little up close and personal. Just slid out trying to back into a spot. It’s OK it’ll be replaced.

"Tons of rain" and "flash floods" are forecast here for the next few days. Landslides, mudslides, etc.
A "memorable weather event" they say. Looks like it includes my area.