2-27-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Good early Evening everyone :)
Tworivers71
428690317_10232676211188627_7164302601128094807_n.jpg

There are many books out there, and most are divided into different categories of the paranormal world. It helps if you can get an overall look at the phenomena and branch out from there with your topics of choice. Linda Moulton Howe wrote quite a few very good books. You might start with a few of hers to get an overall look at things. John Keel wrote quite a bit as well that is often referred to in paranormal discussions.
I looked up Linda Moulton Howe and am shocked at how much is being charged for her books!

I looked up Linda Moulton Howe and am shocked at how much is being charged for her books!
If you have Kindle Unlimited, you can get many of the books for free to read or under $10. Since she passed away, her books have skyrocketed in price, although they were high to begin with.

Good evening, folks. Welcome to Storm Central. We have some really nasty storms developing out there for the evening from Chicagoland area down to Kentucky and over to Ohio. Paint's area is currently under weather warnings/watches and we should be heading into it about 10 or 11. Then we'll ship them east to Duke.

Hoping my power and internet hold up.