2-26-2024 Monday Live Chat

It was nice here today. Now it's gonna rain for a week...lol! Didn't even get to ride today since the wife is outta town for the night.
I did get shoes to match my bike. Not the ones I really wanted though. Eventually I'll get a pair of adidas sambas to ride in. They made the sambas in a blue that matched my bike perfectly, but are discontinued and 150+ on the secondary market.
1000002050.jpg

Sounds like you may have more shoes than me...lol I currently own two pair! lol
It was nice here today. Now it's gonna rain for a week...lol! Didn't even get to ride today since the wife is outta town for the night.
I did get shoes to match my bike. Not the ones I really wanted though. Eventually I'll get a pair of adidas sambas to ride in. They made the sambas in a blue that matched my bike perfectly, but are discontinued and 150+ on the secondary market. View attachment 55854
They are a lovely shade, I must say. lol

So I shocked a group I’m in on facebook for a true crime podcast when I told them I worked with a gang member who went on the run after he killed his wife

So I shocked a group I’m in on facebook for a true crime podcast when I told them I worked with a gang member who went on the run after he killed his wife
That might come as a shock to most. Hi System.

I’m watching tv and playing games