this one I just did this past week and it went south on me quick, lol....don't know what happened, think my illustrative roots really showed through.
Looks good! Talent there, my dear.

Reactions: Lynne
We used to drink Folgers but now my wife has a thing for Douwe Egberts.
the best part of waking up is........ah never mind....lol
not sure what we get since the wife got the kourik thing....she gets all kind of flavors and brands....
had to build her a coffee station last summer,

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
not sure what we get since the wife got the kourik thing....she gets all kind of flavors and brands....
I have the cheap knock off kind. Individual type. Coffee is my blood type. :p

Looks good! Talent there, my dear.
not real happy with it, it kinda got away from me.... illustration is my roots, usually paint just to practice color theory and black and gray depth and values....and its fun....lol

We had one and it lasted two years before it just didn't work right.
No amount of cleaning would give us the amount of water we poured into it and I ended up buying a Ninja coffee bar thingamajig.

Reactions: Debi
No amount of cleaning would give us the amount of water we poured into it and I ended up buying a Ninja coffee bar thingamajig.
I go through one every 6 mnths or so.

I always wish it held more water.

Reactions: Debi