2-25-2021 Thursday Live Chat

View attachment 30645
Welp, gonna upgrade my 19° trouble club. I really need something that can go 220 yards up in the air and land very softly. (Yes, I do that one time out of ten, and that shot I made back in 1987 is still in my memory bank.)
Ok, I'm going to apologize first for what will be a year-long treatise on the pros and cons of the clubhead. Followed up buy another year long discussion in my head about what shaft I want to put on .
Then grip.
Although I understand very little of it, I do enjoy hearing your enthusiasm on your project!

Good afternoon to all. Today is "grocery day" here, which is a bit of a "to do" event. Kid off and running for pickup while I try to clean fridge. Ugh.

Good afternoon to all. Today is "grocery day" here, which is a bit of a "to do" event. Kid off and running for pickup while I try to clean fridge. Ugh.
The two things that I hate cleaning the most; the fridge and the bathtub. They only get dirty again!

Reactions: Debi
The weather never got below zero but I was still very happy.

My mother on the other hand is going to go bitching about something about not being so cold ... and she spends two months out of the year at Boca
Mom has kidding and I am silently pissed

Reactions: Debi
I have forbidden my Florida son from sending me weather reports. lol

151431427_2938466389716089_6767122499473491646_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver