2-24-2024 Saturday Live Chat

Nothing much. Wes watched a really good movie tonight. Attempt #2 of making full size Angel wings was a failure so, I have to go back to the preverbal drawing board. I’m closer tho
Think Owl wings. lol

What movie did you watch? Hubs watched the second Die Hard movie earlier.

Think Owl wings. lol

What movie did you watch? Hubs watched the second Die Hard movie earlier.
It’s not so much the shape. Heating and bending 1/2” pvc to my will isn’t easy. It’s how the bottom will re-connect to the top is the challenge. Everything I make comes from my head so I have to figure out how to engineer everything.
We watched a movie, called unstoppable, a story about a runaway train that happened many years ago with Denzel, Washington in it it was really good. It happened to Pennsylvania based on a true story.

Now that I’ve been back from Caddo a few weeks, I’ve had time to kind of mull over my thoughts about the trip. Although this was the funnest trip, we’ve had in many years there’s still some things that I failed to do while I was there. Kind of aggravated about that now.

I didn't know you could even bend PVC. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
Now that I’ve been back from Caddo a few weeks, I’ve had time to kind of mull over my thoughts about the trip. Although this was the funnest trip, we’ve had in many years there’s still some things that I failed to do while I was there. Kind of aggravated about that now.
Put it on the next list for the next trip. Let it go and know you had the trip that was meant for you this round. :) No regrets...just look forward.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I didn't know you could even bend PVC. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Put it on the next list for the next trip. Let it go and know you had the trip that was meant for you this round. :) No regrets...just look forward.
You dont know me very well.....Lol I do this every year. Never satisfied but, this round I really was not on my game packing wise.

You dont know me very well.....Lol I do this every year. Never satisfied but, this round I really was not on my game packing wise.
I know you well enough to know that you need to look forward and not back! LOL

Reactions: Lynne
I mean, I had all the essentials! I did really well there. But, I forgot really important items for the Valley. I cant believe I forgot the Eagle feathers. They have come every single trip since 2003. Maybe a lesson here. Even turkey lurkey got left behind. He's my little bobble head turkey who leads the way to Caddo every year. He didnt even make the list.