2-24-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

I may have to run an outdoor cord to a small heater next year. I am tired of pouring hot water in the bird bath. It doesn’t last long
hot water freezes faster than cold water, or so ive heard. lol.... but that is an idea, you could try an aquarium type heater. it may actually work, i dunno.... you guys get waaaaayyyyy too cold for my blood. dont know how you do it

Reactions: Lynne
Hey Paul, is someone that is fully invested in your woodworking project I need a little update.
Next week on Minwax projects - Paul and I will discuss the differences between Golden Oak from 1984 to 1986.

Reactions: Paulm
Hey Paul, is someone that is fully invested in your woodworking project I need a little update.
Next week on Minwax projects - Paul and I will discuss the differences between Golden Oak from 1984 to 1986.
or we could discuss the walnut blight that has caused the price of walnut to skyrocket....man, those slabs have gone through the roof

Reactions: Paintman
or we could discuss the walnut blight that has caused the price of walnut to skyrocket....man, those slabs have gone through the roof
I am a simple man that lives in the Northwoods and likes to put color on things.
You speak of things I do not understand.
Pound large chest.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I am a simple man that lives in the Northwoods and likes to put color on things.
You speak of things I do not understand.
Pound large chest.
shhhh....while im not a professional so no offence here, i like to paint things too, but NEVER, NEVER tell a wood worker you are gonna paint a project, they will shun you away and banish you to woodworking purgatory, been there done that....lol..... stain, stain, stain....that is your color choice in that world.....lmao

Reactions: Duke
shhhh....while im not a professional so no offence here, i like to paint things too, but NEVER, NEVER tell a wood worker you are gonna paint a project, they will shun you away and banish you to woodworking purgatory, been there done that....lol..... stain, stain, stain....that is your color choice in that world.....lmao
I got a good primer for that.

I got a good primer for that.
just about every piece i refurbish i try to have something on it that is of the original color. the table i posted last week with the top i made for it. i only stripped and sanded three sides of it. the back of the table/drawer box i left original. the dining table im working on i painted the skirt blue, which was the original color of the entire thing..... just a throwback or homage to what it was.

Reactions: Lynne
I know and I also know that it's pretty much between you and made man.