2-23-2024 Friday Live Chat

They won't get it though. Different time, so many stigmas labeled on bands. Not the same as when we were teens.
Most don’t true but believe me some of them I’ve been watching some reactions and they’re like wow they played all their own instruments that is amazing. One guy commented about the song escape from Journey saying how amazing it was how it’s like three different songs in one.

Reactions: Selectric
Most don’t true but believe me some of them I’ve been watching some reactions and they’re like wow they played all their own instruments that is amazing. One guy commented about the song escape from Journey saying how amazing it was how it’s like three different songs in one.
One of the young guys that work with us plays alot of old music. Is pretty cool. He did even pull out Killswitch which shocked me.

Reactions: Tworivers71
Old music even as far as classic country which really threw me.
Yeah I’m not a big fan of the classic country. I’ve worked a lot of country concerts, and you always want to work. The ones who are male artists because it’s an arena full of country girls!

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Selectric
Yeah I’m not a big fan of the classic country. I’ve worked a lot of country concerts, and you always want to work. The ones who are male artists because it’s an arena full of country girls!
I'm not a huge classic country fan, but sitting and watching some of them play at the Grand Old Opry (spelling) was awesome.