2-21-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

Lynne would tell you that's a good sign of an abductee. And she's also gonna ask you if you have RH neg. blood type.
I'm not sure my blood type to be honest.

I'm not sure my blood type to be honest.
The RH factor seems to be involved in some abductions....if you are RH neg there seems to be a tie in on that. Lynne will expand that premise, I'm sure. I happen to be a neg.

The RH factor seems to be involved in some abductions....if you are RH neg there seems to be a tie in on that. Lynne will expand that premise, I'm sure. I happen to be a neg.
I will have to find out what mine is. I had no idea Lynne was knowledgeable on UFO's etc.

I will have to find out what mine is. I had no idea Lynne was knowledgeable on UFO's etc.
Like I said, I know the basics and a bit more, but I consider Lynne to be expert level on theories.

You want nuts and bolts and military involvement or history of UFO's, it's Duke. He knows that end very, very well. Theories is Lynne.

Reactions: garnetsilver
You want nuts and bolts and military involvement or history of UFO's, it's Duke. He knows that end very, very well. Theories is Lynne.
I'll have to hit him up as well