2-20-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Just how did the SHAZAM thing start anyway?
SHAZAM.jpg

Just how did the SHAZAM thing start anyway?
LOL OK, you can blame T-Bob for that. At one point we were doing a Saturday night movie together. First movie we did was Captain Marvel, with the word Shazam! when he changed into a super hero. From that time on it's been code word for goodnight around here.

You guys may not know it, but T-Bob not only holds a degree in archaeology, he holds them in Film as well. He is an absolute font of knowledge on the old movies and stars.

Well, duh! I know THAT! My parents introduced me to him and the Marvel version when I was a small child (I had a SHAZAMtastic childhood) and it's the 50th anniversary of the classic Thanos story with the second Captain Marvel and I'm reading along. but how.... HOW (if you will) did all of this come to be so important in a place which has through some mad act of fate become so important to me???? How? HOW??? HOW, DAMMITT?

LOL OK, you can blame T-Bob for that. At one point we were doing a Saturday night movie together. First movie we did was Captain Marvel, with the word Shazam! when he changed into a super hero. From that time on it's been code word for goodnight around here.
Oh.

Well, duh! I know THAT! My parents introduced me to him and the Marvel version when I was a small child (I had a SHAZAMtastic childhood) and it's the 50th anniversary of the classic Thanos story with the second Captain Marvel and I'm reading along. but how.... HOW (if you will) did all of this come to be so important in a place which has through some mad act of fate become so important to me???? How? HOW??? HOW, DAMMITT?
LOL! We used the Shazam word to indicate we were "changing" from being our on site selves to our regular non magical world self.