2-18-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Yeah but my second pair are shades
Well, Mr. Cool....this is a plus! lol

1613699025689.png

Almost 21 hours.
Yikes! I saw a picture in the news of a guy in Texas who must have been an engineer. He ran a dryer vent hose out of his car into his house. Looks like he had it taped right over the heater blower of his car.

Reactions: Paintman
Yikes! I saw a picture in the news of a guy in Texas who must have been an engineer. He ran a dryer vent hose out of his car into his house. Looks like he had it taped right over the heater blower of his car.
That’s awesome. And there’s also a little trick involving use of a few bricks, a tea candle but any will do and a clay pot that will generate enough warmth to heat a room.

Reactions: Debi
My son decided this morning to "test" the driveway out. Got down to the end of the hill, found the very small outlet to the street, got him and the car out to a snowy road and went "oop! Now what!" Street had not been plowed from the 3 inches and the little chapel on the hill he was gonna use to turn around had not been plowed out at all. He slowly made his way to a side street with a house about two blocks away with a sorta plowed driveway and was able to turn around. All without a phone on him and in a light jacket. He came back in a cold sweat with the shakes. I don't think he's gonna run out anywhere again until some of this is in better shape out there.

Reactions: Paintman
That’s awesome. And there’s also a little trick involving use of a few bricks, a tea candle but any will do and a clay pot that will generate enough warmth to heat a room.
I've seen that trick with the clay pot! Now, all you have to have are the items ya need! I see some people building storm kits soon.