2-18-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Day is done and I'm finally getting on the "supernatural" train. I'm only 15ish years late. Thank you, netflix.

Reactions: Debi
Day is done and I'm finally getting on the "supernatural" train. I'm only 15ish years late. Thank you, netflix.
LOL Hi to you and gee...join the group here who are fanatics about that show. lol

Haha! I can see why it's so popular. I really like the acting and the writing and the winchester boys are some tasty eye candy. lol

How are you all?

Reactions: Debi
Haha! I can see why it's so popular. I really like the acting and the writing and the winchester boys are some tasty eye candy. lol

How are you all?
Sorry, Night! It's early for the gang yet. They start showing up around 9ish eastern time to about 10 for arrival times. And I was off answering somebody! lol

Doing OK, and yes, the Winchester boys are hot little "Steves" as we call them here! Jad is HUGE into the show.

jadamz and Armand are the two big fans that I'm aware of. I used to watch the show. Not so much recently. No time!

Doing OK, and yes, the Winchester boys are hot little "Steves" as we call them here! Jad is HUGE into the show.

"steves" My interest is piqued....

Fair enough. I'm on west coast time, so I guess 6ish for me.