2-17-2024 Saturday Live Chat

Thank you. I wasn't sure what I did, I posted from my phone. He is a little cutie, though. An endless handful so far.
You may have to go off thread and come back on to see the sizing difference, but it's done for ya! No problem. (Live thread is a continuous stream unlike the other threads.)

The one in the background in the picture is the older dog, I believe he'll be 15 or 16 this year (I lose track). He still acts like a puppy and is keeping up with the young boy. It's been a weird couple of years and it's nice to have something positive in the house now.

English Bulldogs are so sweet too. My uncle down in Kentucky swears by them, and they're always so lovable.

The one in the background in the picture is the older dog, I believe he'll be 15 or 16 this year (I lose track). He still acts like a puppy and is keeping up with the young boy. It's been a weird couple of years and it's nice to have something positive in the house now.
Dogs always bring in that positive energy! Glad you have that now. And I can empathize with the weird couple of years.

Reactions: trustno1
English Bulldogs are so sweet too. My uncle down in Kentucky swears by them, and they're always so lovable.
This one actually trained herself to be a service dog to keep my husband safe. He has a bad habit of moving too fast and falling, so she lays on his lap to steady him. She also alerts me if he's having problems, even at night. We didn't teach her this, she just started doing it. She's very smart, and equally bullheaded.

Reactions: trustno1
This one actually trained herself to be a service dog to keep my husband safe. He has a bad habit of moving too fast and falling, so she lays on his lap to steady him. She also alerts me if he's having problems, even at night. We didn't teach her this, she just started doing it. She's very smart, and equally bullheaded.
I love that in dogs. Something similar with the older one back there. I never trained him for this, but early December when my father-in-law was on the rapid decline, he really stepped up and wouldn't leave him and was alerting and wouldn't leave his side. Now, with this puppy he really stepped up to a paternal role, never been around pups and it was immediate. Something in their DNA or who knows. Fascinating to watch.

Reactions: Debi