2-16-2024 Friday Live Chat

427741127_122170130150014325_6370898070942035043_n.jpg

Unless this is a supernatural snail, it will be chasing me only for the rest of its life. That's what, a few years? Also, I doubt snails can live, or at least remain active, in extreme cold. For $10M I could stay in Alaska or northern Canada for a few years.

Absolutely! With $10 Million I can afford for someone to "snail proof" my home. If there is ever a snail that manages to survive all that then I know it's the right snail and go with the same plan I have in case I'm being chased by an evil doll, sentient toy, murderous robot or some sort of Jeepers Creepers like "unstoppable" monster. Catch it (or pay someone else to catch it if it can kill me on touch), throw it in a safe, encase the safe in concrete, put concrete block into larger safe then eithe bury it in a remote location, dump it in the middle of the ocean or since I have $10 million see if it can be launched into space.

In fact I already have a small safe and bag of concrete so I'm already prepared for such an occasion. I also have contingency plans for alien invasion, zombie outbreak and have given code words to my kids in the event I'm being held hostage or secretly replaced by either a clone or robotic replicant.

Last edited:
Unless this is a supernatural snail, it will be chasing me only for the rest of its life. That's what, a few years? Also, I doubt snails can live, or at least remain active, in extreme cold. For $10M I could stay in Alaska or northern Canada for a few years.
That’s brilliant! I should’ve read your comment before I posted lol