2-16-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

we've had a lot of late dinners lol if I know it's going to be late I'll let them snack on something hours before.. lol there Papa likes to cook so when he cooks he usually smokes something on the on a smoker and you never know when that things done until it's done... but usually they're too busy running around playing to even think about food so whenever it's time to eat are just like so ready to eat.. haha

Reactions: Debi
we've had a lot of late dinners lol if I know it's going to be late I'll let them snack on something hours before.. lol there Papa likes to cook so when he cooks he usually smokes something on the on a smoker and you never know when that things done until it's done... but usually they're too busy running around playing to even think about food so whenever it's time to eat are just like so ready to eat.. haha
I know you said you had three little ones. Mine are all grown up now but I do remember those days of little ones.

your sons are tall..lol my kids are going to be taller than me whenever they get older... hahaha

yeah my oldest passed away whenever she was a month and 11 days old.. she would be 6 this year if we had not lost her.. and not long after that I got pregnant with my twins... and they are crazy..

your sons are tall..lol my kids are going to be taller than me whenever they get older... hahaha
I have one tall one, and the other one is my great nephew that lives with us. My other two sons are under the six foot mark.
yeah my oldest passed away whenever she was a month and 11 days old.. she would be 6 this year if we had not lost her.. and not long after that I got pregnant with my twins... and they are crazy..
I'm so sorry for your loss, PN. But joyous for the twins in your life!

yeah it was definitely a very hard thing to go through I just 18 years old... but she's always with us... and my kids they know who she is..she's not gone completely..just wish I could hold her in my arms though wish I could see what would look like right now...

Reactions: Debi
Evening, Dennis arrived today but not as bad as predicted with just 40mph winds gusting 55mph. Where I live wheelie bins are collected every Monday so folks usually get them out on the street the day before (stupid). So now we have empty plastic bins and trash blowing noisily around the street and residents ignoring it, it's a mess.

Evening, Dennis arrived today but not as bad as predicted with just 40mph winds gusting 55mph. Where I live wheelie bins are collected every Monday so folks usually get them out on the street the day before (stupid). So now we have empty plastic bins and trash blowing noisily around the street and residents ignoring it, it's a mess.
I'm glad it's not as bad as predicted. We have the trash can issue on windy days here as well, but living rural we normally just have to go get them out of the ditch or field they land in!

Reactions: TonyM
glad you're okay Tony.. sorry about the mess though.

Reactions: TonyM