2-15-2024 Thursday Live Chat

The best sounding live show I have ever worked in all my years was hands-down the stone temple pilots in 2010. Everything about their sound was absolutely perfect and Scott Weiland sounded really really good that night.

Reactions: Paulm
I worked Clapton in 2004, I got my middle brother into the show for free he loved it. I tried to get a guitar pic from their tech, but he wouldn’t give them out, because so many people were selling them on eBay
through the nineties i went to 3 day festivals every three months..saw just about everyone you can think of in the classic rock and country genre...........

through the nineties i went to 3 day festivals every three months..saw just about everyone you can think of in the classic rock and country genre...........
We’ll definitely have to talk more about that. I thought the rock that came out in the 90s was absolutely the worst ever. However, the grunge area I was a big fan of. Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains, where my faves.

I thought the rock that came out in the 90s was absolutely the worst ever.
notice i said classic rock and country genres.....lol.... i agree the 90's rock sucked..though i did see a few of those artists too

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Tworivers71
Good evening, guys.

Well, today it was 50 outside, tomorrow we're supposed to get 3 - 5 inches of snow. Welcome to Indiana! lol
We got seven inches of snow on Monday night into Tuesday. There is still quite a bit piled up out there!

• Wow
I have summer ants visiting, winter mice, confused Robins, and a few spring plants really confused right now!
Sheena and Zoey took down a bee in the living room. I wonder where the heck that came from? It's cold out!

Last edited: