2-14-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Beautiful face, he looks like a love. He will want a job, like all working dog breeds. You will have fun keeping him entertained lol.
I have found that he likes to barter instead of directly listening, so that's pretty fun. He pals around with my other dog. We all went to a state park over the weekend and he really loved that. Looking forward to some more outdoors time with them when it warms up to around 40.

I have found that he likes to barter instead of directly listening, so that's pretty fun. He pals around with my other dog. We all went to a state park over the weekend and he really loved that. Looking forward to some more outdoors time with them when it warms up to around 40.
Dogs are such wonderful parts to our life. Mine is getting old and I worry how long I will have her. She is a tiny Pomeranian and follows me everywhere.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Dogs are such wonderful parts to our life. Mine is getting old and I worry how long I will have her. She is a tiny Pomeranian and follows me everywhere.
My other dog is going to be 15 this year, and really still maintains a lot of that puppy energy. That being said, my wife convinced me to be realistic and with the passing of her father recently, it seemed like a good idea to bring some light into our lives. I've been wanting another for years and the stars just sort of aligned with the one we got. My other dog was so depressed, but he's doing much better now. Really fell into the role of taking care of the puppy and showing him the ropes.

My other dog is going to be 15 this year, and really still maintains a lot of that puppy energy. That being said, my wife convinced me to be realistic and with the passing of her father recently, it seemed like a good idea to bring some light into our lives. I've been wanting another for years and the stars just sort of aligned with the one we got. My other dog was so depressed, but he's doing much better now. Really fell into the role of taking care of the puppy and showing him the ropes.
You did the best thing possible. I actually watched my old farm dog try to teach my pom to follow me out to do chores every day, kind of like passing the baton. I do believe they care for us and take what they consider their jobs here seriously. I think with the internet sharing of pet activities, we are starting to realize how truly sentient our pets are.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Have a great day everyone, may you all have a lovely Valentine's Day, go eat some candy even if you don't get some in a heart box.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Hiya !
Not a Valentines card, but it looks like one.
download (4).jpeg

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
BENWAY!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY B DAY ON V DAY!!!!!