2-12-2024 Monday Live Chat

I will be moving to a home picked by my son. I will not see if before moving in other than pictures. You'll have to wait for that address...lol
I was teasing... But we will be selling this place in a few years. All of the farm land has been turned into subdivisions.
I want a minimum of 5 acres that way I can have a garden and plenty of trees with wildlife.
I have some land in my hometown but the wife may not want to live there.
Half of her is from the pacific northwest.

I was teasing... But we will be selling this place in a few years. All of the farm land has been turned into subdivisions.
I want a minimum of 5 acres that way I can have a garden and plenty of trees with wildlife.
Farmland is disappearing here as well. Grab that land as soon as you can and be sure you get a big tractor!

Farmland is disappearing here as well. Grab that land as soon as you can and be sure you get a big tractor!
I still have a gas powered tiller down in the old barn. I used that many times since I was 8.
Dad always kept up up and running. No idea if it will run now, but I could get it up and running in a few hours.
There was a time I worked on Bobcats. Figure I can fix a tiller.

I still have a gas powered tiller down in the old barn. I used that many times since I was 8.
Dad always kept up up and running. No idea if it will run now, but I could get it up and running in a few hours.
There was a time I worked on Bobcats. Figure I can fix a tiller.
I can see Farmer Bob now...:)

Reactions: Lynne
I can see Farmer Bob now...:)
My family was a long line of farmers...
The old Bain family farm has 3 generations buried on it. My grandmother sold the property in the late 60s and pissed dad off. She didn't offer him the chance to buy it. But he was in Vietnam. Imagine his surprise.

My family was a long line of farmers...
The old Bain family farm has 3 generations buried on it. My grandmother sold the property in the late 60s and pissed dad off. She didn't offer him the chance to buy it. But he was in Vietnam. Imagine his surprise.
That must have been a shocker for sure! It's very wise to have somewhere you can grow stuff now.