2-12-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Here's what's a pisser, I'm gonna sing some songs tonight along with my favourite bands. Most male singers are tenor and I'm baritone going on bass so I have to jump between octaves.

They haveend someone out to check on what is going on because it went off twice and the first time because I never pressed it I heard something in the other room.. it was a voice but she ended the call and then I was like oh my God and I was talking and didn't know to do so I hurried up and called the number on it they had sent dispatch and then it went off again after. I talked to someone else and they reset it. then it started over I feel terrible but it's not my fault oh my gosh

, so yes dispatch had been called and after three different people keeping on interrupting and trying to tell them what was wrong.. it actually did get canceled in time

I feel bad because I know they had to have been really close but it wasn't my fault I swear
I’m sure this happens on occasion to many people. Glitches happen.

Reactions: Mokey
First time this happened to me I was depressed for a week...

51974150_325772598054334_4999868955095990272_n.jpg
Last summer I heard Blue Oyster Cult in the grocery store doing Cities on Flame. I played air guitar on a baguette.

We're watching last of the dogmen

hi Lynne and paint. I'm having a hard time keeping up in the Forum today for some reason so apologies for the late greetings!!

I hope you both are well

Hi all. Really weird weather here.Rain, sleet, snow. The walkway and driveway is covered in what looks like crushed ice. A big limb fell right outside my bedroom window last night. Very few vehicles on the street. The news is showing giant chunks of ice falling off the skyscrapers in Chicago.

Hi all. Really weird weather here.Rain, sleet, snow. The walkway and driveway is covered in what looks like crushed ice. A big limb fell right outside my bedroom window last night. Very few vehicles on the street. The news is showing giant chunks of ice falling off the skyscrapers in Chicago.

Wow that is crazy I hope the baby lamb didn't cause any damage to your property or you for that matter

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
hi Lynne and paint. I'm having a hard time keeping up in the Forum today for some reason so apologies for the late greetings!!

I hope you both are well
Oh I understand. I’m all over the place here.

Reactions: Paintman and Mokey
Mokes, I'm feeling real proud that I went out yesterday and bought water and a big thing of milk. No way I'm going out today to get everything I forgot to get yesterday.:)