2-11-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Oh Debbie you are so in trouble now that is my Stickman art you are referring to. digital art is so completely different and yes I think I do really good jobs on what I try and what I attempt because I'm a freaking perfectionist and pretty soon I find. 8 days later I ended a project I didn't realize I intended to start.

Okay again did I sound like a good temperamental artist I'm really trying hard to fit the part I think it's working

Okay no not really I like to do it and sometimes I think they turned out really cool but no I do not claim to be an artist but I enjoy it and I am totally being a jackass right now and never will claim to have any sort of real artistic talent
I so apologize. I did not realize we were not talking about your stick figure art! :p:)

Reactions: Paulm and Mokey
I've tried my hand at digital art, and at one time owned a Wacom tablet, but I still prefer the old school pencil in hand with an 11"x17" bristol board in front of me.

Reactions: Paulm and Mokey
I've tried my hand at digital art, and at one time owned a Wacom tablet, but I still prefer the old school pencil in hand with an 11"x17" bristol board in front of me.
Same here, much more prefer old school method of actually drawing story board's.... I do have a wacom tablet somewhere around here that I haven't used in a few years...used to use it with Photoshop for photo manipulation and backgrounds for live storyboards.....just never got into digital art fully.

Reactions: Mokey

Same here, much more prefer old school method of actually drawing story board's.... I do have a wacom tablet somewhere around here that I haven't used in a few years...used to use it with Photoshop for photo manipulation and backgrounds for live storyboards.....just never got into digital art fully.

Amateurs
Get ready Debi
I am having to bring my muse to the surface in paint...and I present:

Wild and Pink Meets Crazy Hair.jpg

Reactions: Paulm and TonyM