2-10-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

good morning all, hope everyone is having a great start to a new week.

Good morning. Debi the memes have me laughing this morning, thank you.

Reactions: 7Critter
I have baked the birthday cake, making a nice birthday dinner, sent birthday wishes to my other birthday boy, and in general am celebrating with Gabe and my Peoria son who share this birthday. I'm a wee bit late landing on site and will be off and on today as the celebration continues here at home.

I have baked the birthday cake, making a nice birthday dinner, sent birthday wishes to my other birthday boy, and in general am celebrating with Gabe and my Peoria son who share this birthday. I'm a wee bit late landing on site and will be off and on today as the celebration continues here at home.
Happy birthday, boys.

Reactions: Debi
Whew! The main celebrations are now successfully completed. From here on it's just watching how fast a huge cake pan of Peanut Butter Bars can disappear. ;)

During the day, I also offered up prayers for Paintman and his plumbing problems. I'm not sure if there is a Saint for plumbing issues, so I just sent up a plea for running water within pipes. :)

Reactions: Paintman
Well thank you and things are much better with the plumbing.
I am on a well and the pressure tank had a leak. So we replaced the tank, but my brother and I made a major discovery. You have to find the right ratio of water to air pressure. That took some fiddling.
I am cautiously testing things. So there will be no Victory lap until the fat lady cashes my check.:p
Thanks Deb.

Reactions: Debi
Well thank you and things are much better with the plumbing.
I am on a well and the pressure tank had a leak. So we replaced the tank, but my brother and I made a major discovery. You have to find the right ratio of water to air pressure. That took some fiddling.
I am cautiously testing things. So there will be no Victory lap until the fat lady cashes my check.:p
Thanks Deb.
Yes, I'm on a well, too. And do you not have a pressure switch? We actually keep a spare on hand for when ours goes on the blink or a mouse gets involved in the well house.

Reactions: Paintman