2,000 yr. old buried treasure found by hiker

ok, how many of you would have gave them up versus how many would say " hey these were handed down through my family and i was just wondering what they may be worth???"..... lol...... cool find though.

ok, how many of you would have gave them up versus how many would say " hey these were handed down through my family and i was just wondering what they may be worth???"..... lol...... cool find though.
I was thinking the same thing!! The poor guy that found them probably got nothing. They have to be worth a fortune, honestly, I don't know if I would have been so altruistic. I think the guys deserves payment for the find, I wish the article would have said something about that.

I was thinking the same thing!! The poor guy that found them probably got nothing. They have to be worth a fortune, honestly, I don't know if I would have been so altruistic. I think the guys deserves payment for the find, I wish the article would have said something about that.
That's if he handed over the lot, he may have kept the expensive stuff, lol. I would have personally handed it all over to the government.:innocent:

• Haha
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Paulm