12-8-2023 Friday Live Chat

Hey, take it when you can get it! I was on here at 3 AM this morning. Hoping tonight goes a bit better. We have rain moving in so we'll see what the old pain level does. That plays a big part in it for me. However, the dogs have learned if I'm up they get a treat so they do keep me company.
started raining here about an hour ago

started raining here about an hour ago
The wind has been blowing pretty hard here today....20 to 25 mph for much of the late afternoon. Son was up trying to clear one of our gutters and had to get down or blown over. Got most of it cleared before that happened.

The wind has been blowing pretty hard here today....20 to 25 mph for much of the late afternoon. Son was up trying to clear one of our gutters and had to get down or blown over. Got most of it cleared before that happened.
we didn't get the winds. it was quite nice earlier today

Glad it's working out for you!
You still working on your spiritual endeavors?
yeah, I am slowly getting there. I still haven't taken the plunge on starting a reiki practice

You will when the time is right. Divine timing is often slower than we wish it to be but it's always right.
I just ordered a a blue lotus flower tincture. It's supposed to help you become lucid in your dreams.

I just ordered a a blue lotus flower tincture. It's supposed to help you become lucid in your dreams.
Let me know how that works out. Sounds interesting. My dreams are so vivid right now I don't wish them to be more so, but I always find it interesting to see what works for others. I think one of my new meds has increased my dreaming.

Reactions: jayiniowa