12-8-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Go for it.

I've been awake for most of the night so I need a nap. Hubs 02 compressor went out at 1 AM so was up all night changing tanks every two hours. Replacement compressor just arrived and all set up and this bird is going for a long nap! See ya later, System!

Coast to Coast tonight:

First half: Filmmaker Christopher Garetano joins Richard Syrett (Twitter) to discuss his new boots-on-the-ground Travel Channel Series ‘’Strange World’’ that investigates this country’s creepiest conspiracy theories and unexplained occurrences.

Second half: Dr. George Schwimmer argues that Lee Harvey Oswald’s innocence demonstrates there was a conspiracy to murder JFK, and exposes the lies of Dallas police, the CIA, the FBI, and the Warren Commission.

New Paranormal Show Trailer

How's your weather holding that way, System? I thought I heard about another front coming in from your direction...?

Rain no snow as of yet

Oh the Seahawks game is on

Rain no snow as of yet
Your rain easily turns into our snow...lol So far we've had simply rain here for the most part. I need to start watching the weather reports as it's that time of the year for surprises.
Oh the Seahawks game is on
I watched my Colts manage to lose with a score of 35 to 38. I couldn't believe it.