12-6-2019 Friday Live Chat Thread

I love the fact it's named South Side..lol How perfectly fitting. ;)

I hope that shoulder is doing better, Paint.
Well there is a method to my madness. I'm not getting in order for Rehab until I'm able to do the work.

Well there is a method to my madness. I'm not getting in order for Rehab until I'm able to do the work.
Well, is that your method or the docs? Just askin'....you don't have to answer. ;)

Well, is that your method or the docs? Just askin'....you don't have to answer. ;)
I pretty much want this to go off without a hitch. X-rays and MRIs are going to say the exact same thing that I say.
The caveat is the doctor is not going to do what they did to me in the US Army.

Reactions: Debi
I pretty much want this to go off without a hitch. X-rays and MRIs are going to say the exact same thing that I say.
The caveat is the doctor is not going to do what they did to me in the US Army.
The last sentence explains much to me.

Oh yes I was a test subject to see how much ibuprofen and tylenol one human being can stand.

I finally got to an orthopedist on base. He was not having that and gave me my papers.
Same thing with the GP that wanted to give me a bunch of cortisone shots,
So I asked him if this thing is going to heal me or just make me feel better......Dumb a>>.

Reactions: Debi
Oh yes I was a test subject to see how much ibuprofen and tylenol one human being can stand.

I finally got to an orthopedist on base. He was not having that and gave me my papers.
Same thing with the GP that wanted to give me a bunch of cortisone shots,
So I asked him if this thing is going to heal me or just make me feel better......Dumb a>>.
I have much to say about cortisone shots. In short, avoid them.

Gotta go eat. Back in a bit. Don't forget live show with Lon tonight.

Live in 5...if he found a guest. I'm grabbing my coke. BRB