12-6-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I'll look forward to it but no rush Debi
Thanks for the patience. And as Paint just posted, its a convuluted story and a soap opera!

Boys and girls, Bird is tired now. I'm going to head to the nest. It's been a day! lol Good night, my friends!

Reactions: Paintman and TonyM
It revolves around the comeback of our favorite paranormal host who is an older gentleman who married a much younger Filipino lady. His young producer/ crazy bad witch lady, lives in his RV on his compound in the middle of the high desert.
Are they having an affair? Art Bell has health issues and has to quit the show. The producer takes over the show. Nobody likes her.
Soon after Art Bell dies in The Coroner takes forever to release the cause of death. Did she kill him?

Reactions: TonyM
It revolves around the comeback of our favorite paranormal host who is an older gentleman who married a much younger Filipino lady. His young producer/ crazy bad witch lady, lives in his RV on his compound in the middle of the high desert.
Are they having an affair? Art Bell has health issues and has to quit the show. The producer takes over the show. Nobody likes her.
Soon after Art Bell dies in The Coroner takes forever to release the cause of death. Did she kill him?

Wow, that sounds like some story

Tony I had too much coffee and Rolling Stones tonight. I'm going to boil up a big thing of pasta and try to eat myself to sleep.

You know the story might be pretty cool because you know how this already ends. So piecing together the backstory might be a lot of fun for you.

Reactions: TonyM
Tony I had too much coffee and Rolling Stones tonight. I'm going to boil up a big thing of pasta and try to eat myself to sleep.

You know the story might be pretty cool because you know how this already ends. So piecing together the backstory might be a lot of fun for you.

Almost 5am here so gonna get some sleep. Yes the ending is intriguing so it'll be good to have the blanks filled in