12/4: HISTORY DELETES ITSELF

Sorry DM, I forgot about starting the thread tonight due to someone leaving... and I had a meeting I just got home from.

It has been a long day and today is my 5th wedding anniversary!
Sorry that it took me a while to get this thread up and running.
Happy Anniversary! I'm on year 38 come Valentine's Day. May you enjoy as many years as I have.

Was it just me, or did last night's show seem to be more filler than usual? By that, I mean Clyde seemed to play the Maddow/Sandy Hook/Bashir clips an awful lot, and they weren't short clips either.

Also, I have to take my hat off to Clyde for being so patient with the idiot who only wanted to argue and call him a conspiracy theorist. I would have hit the eject button about a minute in. :rolleyes:

Was it just me, or did last night's show seem to be more filler than usual? By that, I mean Clyde seemed to play the Maddow/Sandy Hook/Bashir clips an awful lot, and they weren't short clips either.

Also, I have to take my hat off to Clyde for being so patient with the idiot who only wanted to argue and call him a conspiracy theorist. I would have hit the eject button about a minute in. :rolleyes:
I agree on the filler. It wasn't one of his better shows. Yes, the nutcase that called in actually made me laugh cuz I just knew Clyde was gonna take him on! Tonight he's supposed to take on Fox news. Hope he has more than 3 clips to play!

I've gotten the "Bandwidth is too low" notice. So for the next week or so I can only post texts. I cannot listen to any live streaming, YouTube, nor can I download anything. BUMMER! I'm going to miss out on a lot of good stuff.:(

I've gotten the "Bandwidth is too low" notice. So for the next week or so I can only post texts. I cannot listen to any live streaming, YouTube, nor can I download anything. BUMMER! I'm going to miss out on a lot of good stuff.:(
Awwwwww! If you get too bored, just jump on here and we'll fill you in on the good stuff!