12-3-2020 Thursday Live Chat and Time Portal

I do know there are just some things that seem to be made for us. I had a ratty nightgown I wore for years that I have never found a proper replacement in the comfort level. EVeryone hated that thing but it was my go to comfort wear...lol Poor thing simply fell apart one day.

Reactions: T-Bob and Paintman
He knows.
In 05 I bought a pair of Timberland work boots at Fort Knox Kentucky. At the PX. They were like wearing a great pair of sneakers and I bought three more pair.
I have a pair of cheap steel-toed boot that I bought 10 years ago for work, I don't remember the name brand, but probably nothing that most are familiar with. They don't look great any more, but they are very comfortable, and I wear them when in a construction area.

Reactions: Debi
2285.jpeg
Dorm floor. 87 IU.

Reactions: T-Bob
I assume you are in the group? Looks like everyone is having a good time.
The guy in the Hawaiian shirt was pretty much everybody's best friend. he passed away in a motorcycle accident when we were in school. The guy making the muscle man pose was IU s great running back. The guy in the background was Chris and he went on to be a lineman for the Huskies.
I'm a short guy. and about one year out from winning a whole bunch of bodybuilding titles.
And yes you can actually sit a beer can on the top of my glutes. Alright maybe not anymore.

Reactions: Debi and T-Bob
Guys, it's time for Mama Bird to head out. Hope to see you both again tomorrow! Have a good evening and rest well!

The guy in the Hawaiian shirt was pretty much everybody's best friend. he passed away in a motorcycle accident when we were in school. The guy making the muscle man pose was IU s great running back. The guy in the background was Chris and he went on to be a lineman for the Huskies.
I'm a short guy. and about one year out from winning a whole bunch of bodybuilding titles.
And yes you can actually sit a beer can on the top of my glutes. Alright maybe not anymore.
Cool. What was the preferred beer brand at the time? When I lived in Illinois, working at SIUC, people drank Old Style, or Wiedamann. I'm not sure that either are still around.