12-26-2020 Saturday Live Chat

Holy cow! The wrath of Lynne struck on this one!
I get mad all over just thinking about it. It would have made a very funny hallmark Christmas movie.

At least you re-used the box...lol
I get mad all over just thinking about it. It would have made a very funny hallmark Christmas movie.
OK! Deeep breath and relax. I'm sorry it happened but thanks for sharing because you have made me laugh tonight! The Wrath of Lynne is now documented!

Well it’s been a crazy week. I am mentally tired. I’m going to go watch some mindless tv for a while.

Reactions: Debi
Well it’s been a crazy week. I am mentally tired. I’m going to go watch some mindless tv for a while.
Go and enjoy some down time. I'm yawning here myself and tired out, too. Have a good night, hon!

At least you re-used the box...lol

OK! Deeep breath and relax. I'm sorry it happened but thanks for sharing because you have made me laugh tonight! The Wrath of Lynne is now documented!
Hahahaa ya I’m very nice till the fuse blows. Then all bets are off. The only thing that saved the tv was knowing he’d go out and buy another one lol.

Reactions: Debi
Go and enjoy some down time. I'm yawning here myself and tired out, too. Have a good night, hon!
Good night my sister. Love to you and all.

Oh package should arrive on Monday

Hahahaa ya I’m very nice till the fuse blows. Then all bets are off. The only thing that saved the tv was knowing he’d go out and buy another one lol.
LOL! Your halo is a might bit crooked there, girlfriend! Now go get some rest.

Reactions: Lynne