12-24-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

It is 2 in the morning over there. Banjo Boy needs to rest soon.

It's the reason I like winter so much. (Yes, people think I'm crazy,) It is the time of a clean slate and renewal. A new journal to write a new story for the year to come, or in your case, a fresh tune! It's a peaceful thing that has hope in it.

Winter is my favoured time of year weird I know. I find it easy to ditch last years rubbish and move on.

I have a few more carols to listen to, nibbles then bed and we'll catch up later today or tomorrow.

Have a great Christmas friends!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Some assembly required? :p I bet they are gonna love it in the morning!
I told my daughter to take pictures tonorrow. I remember how excited my girls were at age 4. My grandson put out milk and cookies and even carrots for the reindeers (his suggestion).

Reactions: Debi
I told my daughter to take pictures tonorrow. I remember how excited my girls were at age 4. My grandson put out milk and cookies and even carrots for the reindeers (his suggestion).
How very sweet he thought of the reindeer! Bless his little heart! That is the perfect age for Santa excitement! Hope she takes pics for you.

Reactions: 7Critter
Goodnight, all. Merry Christmas. I am hanging my stocking and hoping for more than a lump of coal. See you tomorrow.