12-23-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

Hey did you do a fav Christmas song question?

So far I've watched Frosty The Snowman, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and Die Hard.

A whole lot but the guy is really sweet and humble Makkes me proud to work in an industry where not everyone is a privilèged a- hole.
I attended the same Creative and Performing Arts school that Charisma Carpenter attended (though I’m eight years older so we didn’t know each other). And I found that there was a larger than average number of students there with really, really strong personalities. It made me wonder how they would function, or for some of them even be tolerated, if they continued into the entertainment industry. Glad to know James seems to be grounded.

I attended the same Creative and Performing Arts school that Charisma Carpenter attended (though I’m eight years older so we didn’t know each other). And I found that there was a larger than average number of students there with really, really strong personalities. It made me wonder how they would function, or for some of them even be tolerated, if they continued into the entertainment industry. Glad to know James seems to be grounded.
I met Charisma briefly at my gym. She was lovely but sensitive actors under stress and exhausted from years of 15 hr ‘nights ,if it’s a vampire show,can turn the hairline personality cracks into great chasms. I’m going to tell James what I do and what a wonderful representative he is for our industry

Reactions: WitchAndShaman