12/23/2015 Darkness Radio

I'm all ho ho ho over here. How ya doin'? Did you get cleared today at the doc?

Yes I did. I figured I would get called in as soon as the notification went out, so I asked him to make it this Monday.

Reactions: Debi
Yes I did. I figured I would get called in as soon as the notification went out, so I asked him to make it this Monday.
SMART MAN! lol At least you can enjoy the holiday a bit! I finished with all shopping and wrapping today. Tomorrow, a bit more baking.

I haven't shopped for my wife yet. She has been such a butt the last couple of weeks, I am tempted to find some coal

Uh oh...!!! I would suggest some fast shopping despite the butt problem. ;) Safety first and all...wouldn't want to find you re-injured just coming back from your surgery! lol

In case of emergency, I always find a nice envelope with cash in it also works well......

Uh oh...!!! I would suggest some fast shopping despite the butt problem. ;) Safety first and all...wouldn't want to find you re-injured just coming back from your surgery! lol
I'll get her the frumpiest ugliest housecoat I can find. She'll love it. Seriously.

Reactions: Debi
here all chores done for the night