12-19-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

my problem the last couple days is I start one thing then move to something else then on and on....now I got like half a dozen things halfway done.....lol...gotta get focused, think its just this time of year, Christmas has enough to do by itself without me starting new things.
And there it is! My problem! lol

Reactions: Paulm
I'm off for a bit for a phone call. Back shortly if all goes well.

Evening friends. A day for chores which has the house smelling 'interesting'. I got a different brand of liquid for the washing machine and now that I've got clothes drying in a warm house the perfume they added is a bit strong and making my eyes water. It's not totally unpleasant and I hope it tones down when I get to wear fresh clothes or I'm gonna have dogs follow me down the street lol

Evening friends. A day for chores which has the house smelling 'interesting'. I got a different brand of liquid for the washing machine and now that I've got clothes drying in a warm house the perfume they added is a bit strong and making my eyes water. It's not totally unpleasant and I hope it tones down when I get to wear fresh clothes or I'm gonna have dogs follow me down the street lol
Once again, charming the animals as you go...lol Hi Tony!

Reactions: TonyM