12/18/2015 Alien Abduction plus Pets and Afterlife

Welcome back, Darkness Derek, formerly Derico! :D

Hey, got the new crypto area on the forum here now for you guys. Check it out.
Yep
That's me
I will have to drop by and check it out

OK...here is the original post from back in 2013. November 1999...over my house! Really, really large triangle with 3 lights underneath..It was just above tree top level (well, I do have some really tall trees) and it was larger than a football field. I swear to you all, the thing defied physics. It should not have been able to move so slowly. Absolutely no sound, but it felt like my body had an inner "thrum" or vibration. Watched it for well over 15 minutes before it slowly took off over the corn field and headed NW. I felt so much fear from this thing that I was actually frozen in place. I was afraid to move, afraid "it" might notice me. When it took off, it lit up the sky like 3 suns. Someone to the NW also saw it and called police and another neighbor also saw it. After checking my clock, I seem to have lost a little time, as it felt like 15 minutes but was actually longer. I actually wrote to Art Bell and he wrote back, telling me to report it, which I did., to Mufon. Two months later, my son saw the same type of craft as he was driving home. He stopped the car, got out for a minute, then decided getting back in the car was a wiser decision. I had always hoped to see a "Ufo", now I hope I never do again. It felt downright creepy evil. Once again, I live near a National Guard base and I'm used to seeing the different planes coming and going, plus the airspace over my house is considered military airspace only. So, I've always wondered if there was a connection. Both sightings occurred about 11:30PM.

I'm not sure just how to explain this to you, but I'll give it a shot. That "thrum" I speak of was actually uncomfortable and difficult to tolerate from a physical and mental standpoint. I speculate that may have been a side effect of whatever form of "drive" it's using. Since it was directly overhead, it may have had an effect. As I have stated before, I don't rule out some sort of test military craft. I also know that EMF and other forms of energy can have negative effects on mind and body. Since I have no clue what kept this thing air born, I can only guess that the drive type may have been a cause of this reaction.

you would think if the thing moved that slowly its engines would stall if it was a normal craft and I'm by no means an expert but yea psyics

Reactions: Debi
OK...here is the original post from back in 2013. November 1999...over my house! Really, really large triangle with 3 lights underneath..It was just above tree top level (well, I do have some really tall trees) and it was larger than a football field. I swear to you all, the thing defied physics. It should not have been able to move so slowly. Absolutely no sound, but it felt like my body had an inner "thrum" or vibration. Watched it for well over 15 minutes before it slowly took off over the corn field and headed NW. I felt so much fear from this thing that I was actually frozen in place. I was afraid to move, afraid "it" might notice me. When it took off, it lit up the sky like 3 suns. Someone to the NW also saw it and called police and another neighbor also saw it. After checking my clock, I seem to have lost a little time, as it felt like 15 minutes but was actually longer. I actually wrote to Art Bell and he wrote back, telling me to report it, which I did., to Mufon. Two months later, my son saw the same type of craft as he was driving home. He stopped the car, got out for a minute, then decided getting back in the car was a wiser decision. I had always hoped to see a "Ufo", now I hope I never do again. It felt downright creepy evil. Once again, I live near a National Guard base and I'm used to seeing the different planes coming and going, plus the airspace over my house is considered military airspace only. So, I've always wondered if there was a connection. Both sightings occurred about 11:30PM.

I'm not sure just how to explain this to you, but I'll give it a shot. That "thrum" I speak of was actually uncomfortable and difficult to tolerate from a physical and mental standpoint. I speculate that may have been a side effect of whatever form of "drive" it's using. Since it was directly overhead, it may have had an effect. As I have stated before, I don't rule out some sort of test military craft. I also know that EMF and other forms of energy can have negative effects on mind and body. Since I have no clue what kept this thing air born, I can only guess that the drive type may have been a cause of this reaction.
I think that I would have done the same, Debi, froze in my tracks. After it left I wonder if I would have told anyone

Reactions: Mokey
you would think if the thing moved that slowly its engines would stall if it was a normal craft and I'm by no means an expert but yea psyics
I am not aware of any silent, huge, hovering craft that mankind has built.

Reactions: Mokey